A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Barbosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Barbosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barbosa
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Barbosa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Barbosa, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbosa graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barbosa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Levy Barbosa MD is a male Pediatrician, has 43 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Barbosa practice?
- Dr. Jerry Barbosa has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Barbosa practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Saint Petersburg Pediatricians and Saint Petersburg Pediatric Specialists.