A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Barbosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Barbosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Barbosa, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbosa graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barbosa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Levy Barbosa MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Barbosa practice?
- Dr. Jerry Barbosa has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Barbosa practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near St Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Lakeland, FL.