Learn more about Dr. Jerry Barbosa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Barbosa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barbosa
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Barbosa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Barbosa, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Barbosa graduated from Universidad Complutense De Madrid. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Barbosa has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- All Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Levy Barbosa MD is a male Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Barbosa practice?
- Dr. Jerry Barbosa has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Barbosa practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near St Petersburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Lakeland, FL.