Orthopedic Surgeons
Wendover - Sedgewood
449 N Wendover Rd
Charlotte, NC 28211
704-365-6730
Locations and availability (4)

|  looking forward to ur help with my horroble rot cuff  |  show details
by michael k richardson on Sep 20th, 2012

This message is for both dr. Barron but mainly ur asst. Craig.this is michael richardson and firstly i want to thank u craig,for working things out @ SEPC to get my meds and pain managable. I had spoke with Gwen and the earliest date for surgery was mid to late Nov. I am desperate to have this excruciating prob in my rotator cuff fixed.My only concern is waiting another two months to fix it. i realize scheduling takes time. But with the initial surg sced on aug 10th, this will make it over3months. the docs at SEPC have done an outstanding job tapering my down less than 20% frum what Dr Homesly had me on, and we all feel that im ready for the procedure. I implore yo to seeif thers any ay to expedite the procedure and get me in earlier? Im sure this is a wacky request. But under control as SEPC has helped to get my pain meds,this is gona be a long few months.I would b willing to do ANYTHING on my part to expedite this procedure. Change of hospital etc.. Really would like to keep Dr Barron for he has come highly reommended and have for the most part,Ive always felt cofortable with the treatment from Homesly as well as the staff. I had recieved a call frum Carolina Ortho expressing an interest in performing this procedure. I will go for follow up on 10/3/12. And if they are able to get the procedure done quicker,I will have to consider this. Mainly because of the timing and the opportunity to return to a better quality of life.Please understand Craig that im not attempting to pressure you to find a quicker date for surgery. I would love nothing better than for u and Dr,B to handle this operation. I just really need to have the procedure done and the road to recovery started by early october. I thank u both so much for listening and ur anticipated help in this matter. THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR TIME,And look forward to hearing frum you real soonMichaek Richardson704-898-5950

|  the only surgeon I'd use  |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2012

Dr. Barron is the best shoulder specialist around. I am so thankful we chose him for our daughter's surgery- he repaired her torn labrum and tightened her capsule and she was back to playing competitive volleyball within 3.5 months as well as she did before & with complete range of motion. Amazing. He did several procedures on my shoulder as well at age 43-SLAP, Bankhart, clavicle resection- and it is as good as new. I couldn't even pick up my purse before and had constant pain. I can now play volleyball and tennis and do anything else I want. I highly recommend him.

|  show details
Jun 10th, 2011

Dr. Jerry Barron is a outstanding Orthopedic Surgeon, "The best in Charlotte". He performed rotator cuff repair on my right shoulder and arthroscopy knee surgery. His PA, Steven Frantz is very good as well and his nurse, Craig is the best. In fact his entire staff is very courtesy, friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Barron for Orthopaedic Surgery.

|  GREAT RESULTS!  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2010

MY HUSBAND AND DAUGHTER HAVE BOTH HAD DR. BARRON TAKE CARE OF THEIR KNEES AND WE HAVE BEEN VERY PLEASED. HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR AND WE WILL RECOMMEND HIM TO OUR FRIENDS.

|  Simply the Best!  |  show details
by F. Fullerton on Feb 22nd, 2010

I had my completely torn left ACL repaired by this man, and considering how grueling this process can be, Dr. Barron makes you feel comfortable from day 1. He carefully explains all options to you, and if surgery is required, this is the man you want operating on you. Even the incision, and therefore the scar, was the best I've ever seen, meaning as I have compared it to the scars of others who have had the same procedure, it was smaller, straighter...just as good as it can be done. He is available post-op to make sure you get the therapy you need, and the therapists on his staff are also the best. If you need an Orthopaedic Surgeon, look no farther than Dr. Jerry Barron.