the only surgeon I'd use show details the only surgeon I'd use
Jul 22nd, 2012

Dr. Barron is the best shoulder specialist around. I am so thankful we chose him for our daughter's surgery- he repaired her torn labrum and tightened her capsule and she was back to playing competitive volleyball within 3.5 months as well as she did before & with complete range of motion. Amazing. He did several procedures on my shoulder as well at age 43-SLAP, Bankhart, clavicle resection- and it is as good as new. I couldn't even pick up my purse before and had constant pain. I can now play volleyball and tennis and do anything else I want. I highly recommend him.

Jun 10th, 2011

Dr. Jerry Barron is a outstanding Orthopedic Surgeon, "The best in Charlotte". He performed rotator cuff repair on my right shoulder and arthroscopy knee surgery. His PA, Steven Frantz is very good as well and his nurse, Craig is the best. In fact his entire staff is very courtesy, friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Barron for Orthopaedic Surgery.

GREAT RESULTS! show details GREAT RESULTS!
Oct 6th, 2010

MY HUSBAND AND DAUGHTER HAVE BOTH HAD DR. BARRON TAKE CARE OF THEIR KNEES AND WE HAVE BEEN VERY PLEASED. HE IS A GREAT DOCTOR AND WE WILL RECOMMEND HIM TO OUR FRIENDS.

Simply the Best! show details Simply the Best!
by F. Fullerton on Feb 22nd, 2010

I had my completely torn left ACL repaired by this man, and considering how grueling this process can be, Dr. Barron makes you feel comfortable from day 1. He carefully explains all options to you, and if surgery is required, this is the man you want operating on you. Even the incision, and therefore the scar, was the best I've ever seen, meaning as I have compared it to the scars of others who have had the same procedure, it was smaller, straighter...just as good as it can be done. He is available post-op to make sure you get the therapy you need, and the therapists on his staff are also the best. If you need an Orthopaedic Surgeon, look no farther than Dr. Jerry Barron.