A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Baskerville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Baskerville is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Baskerville, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Baskerville graduated from University Of Alberta Faculty Of Medicine And Dentistry, Edmonton.
Dr. Baskerville has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Cristi-So
- CHRISTUS Spohn Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Ray Baskerville MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry R. Baskerville practice?
- Dr. Jerry Baskerville has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Baskerville practices Emergency Medicine near Corpus Christi, TX.
See Corpus Christi Emergency Physicians.