A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Bennett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Bennett, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Bennett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Wilson N Jones Memorial North Campus
- Community Specialty Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry David Bennett MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry D. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Jerry Bennett has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Bennett practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Sherman, TX.
See Sherman Emergency Physicians, Sherman Primary Care Doctors, and Sherman Family Physicians.