Dr. Jerry Benzl MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

July 28th, 2011
Wish I'd had a different obgyn
He provided no information during my pregnancy and as a first time mother I was looking for what to expect, advice, etc. During my labor he kept trying to do a csection at first hint of problem but my nurse was a huge advocate and helped fix all problems and prevented me from having a csection. He was unhappy my labor kept him past 5pm and he didn't get extra money for the csection. He also made us wait all day on the day we were to go home because he has final say and all he did was come in sit down and say "so I heard you want to go home". He denied me stool softeners saying I didn't need it even though I had horrible tearing and tons of stitches. Needless to say I ended up needing it. Never made me feel comfortable. Don't recommend!

July 28th, 2010
About Dr Jerry Benzl
After visiting many and many Doctors last and this year, young doctors, older doctors, males, females, fancy building or humble office.Finally I found Dr Benzl. He is a very gentle Doctor, with a real interest for the "Patient" "and" the "condition" to treat.He will speak from his solid base of experience But He takes each case as "unique" and no matter how much experience he has, hes open minded to leasing the patient first like this is the first time he heard anything like you say. Then make an preliminary evaluation of your case. He understand a positive mind can make amazing improvements on the body. If you are looking for a Dr, who's going to be a team player with you, understand your pain and situation, I will say Dr Jerry will reach your expectations. He and his personal will make your transition as smoothly possible.