A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Berland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Berland is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Berland, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lazy Eye Strabismus
- Pediatric Ophthalmology
Education & Awards
Dr. Berland graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berland has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry E. Berland practice?
- Dr. Jerry Berland practices Ophthalmology, Pediatric Ophthalmology, and Pediatrics near Sandy Springs, GA.