A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Bertolini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Bertolini is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bertolini
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Bertolini Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertolini graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bertolini has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Marys Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Edwin Bertolini MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerry E. Bertolini practice?
- Dr. Jerry Bertolini has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Bertolini practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Joliet, IL.
See Joliet Surgeons.