A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Bertolini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Bertolini is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bertolini
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bertolini Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bertolini graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Bertolini has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Marys Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Edwin Bertolini MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerry E. Bertolini practice?
- Dr. Jerry Bertolini has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Bertolini practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Joliet, IL.
See Joliet Surgeons.