A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggerstaff graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Biggerstaff has 7 hospital affiliations:
- The Surgical Hospital of Jonesboro, Llc
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Biggerstaff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Biggerstaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry R. Biggerstaff practice?
Dr. Jerry Biggerstaff practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Jonesboro, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Osceola, AR.
See Jonesboro Emergency Physicians and Jonesboro Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Biggerstaff, Dr. Garrett Biggerstaff, Dr. Gerald Biggerstaff, Dr. Geraldo Biggerstaff