A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. JERRY BIGGERSTAFF:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. BIGGERSTAFF graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. BIGGERSTAFF has 11 hospital affiliations:
- The Surgical Hospital of Jonesboro, Llc
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. BIGGERSTAFF accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 20 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan