A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Biggerstaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Biggerstaff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Biggerstaff
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Biggerstaff Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Biggerstaff graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Biggerstaff has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- The Surgical Hospital of Jonesboro, Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry R Biggerstaff MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry R. Biggerstaff practice?
- Dr. Jerry Biggerstaff has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Biggerstaff practices Family Medicine near Osceola, AR.
See Osceola Family Physicians.