Emergency Physician

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  like herding cattle  |  show details
by frustrated ex-patient on May 3rd, 2013

I was with this office for about 4 years. Everytime I was assigned a doctor, in a month or two they would leave. In between times, I would have to see Dr B. He had no Idea who I was or even looked in the chart to see what was done by the other Doctors that they ran off. He just ordered you to take or not take meds willy- nilly. I was on some heavy anti depressants , and he ordered me to stop taking them TODAY. I asked if I would undergo withdrawal symtoms and he said no. I nearly went nuts. So I never went back. My new doctor set me up with a counselor, and program so that now I take 1 pill where I was on 5 before. Also my husband went there for a severe eye issue, and DrB would not take care of it. Then he had Brain Cancer and Dr said he just had a muscle cramp. So we went to another doc and they immediately had him undergo surgery and treatment. 5 years later, he is doing great. What would have happened if my Truck Driver husband had a seizure on the road? They have had good doctors there, but, can't keep them for all the garbage. Get out while you can!

|  show details
May 20th, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Boeye for several years, he and his staff are amazing you don't feel like just a number they truly care about your health and well being, I highly recommend Sierra Doctors.