Dr. Jerry Boeye Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Boeye?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Boeye?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 5th, 2015

Dr. Boeye is the best. He has been taking care of me and my family for 25 years. Recently, they have really sped things up and eliminated the long waits that I used to have to endure. No matter what, I would highly recommend Sierra Doctors to everyone in the Auburn area.

September 17th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr Boeye and the other doctors since i was 16. They have really changed over the last few months and last time i was seen i was in and out in 35 minutes. I didnt feel rushed and Amanda answered all of my questions. The staff is really efficient and professional

May 3rd, 2013

like herding cattle

I was with this office for about 4 years. Everytime I was assigned a doctor, in a month or two they would leave. In between times, I would have to see Dr B. He had no Idea who I was or even looked in the chart to see what was done by the other Doctors that they ran off. He just ordered you to take or not take meds willy- nilly. I was on some heavy anti depressants , and he ordered me to stop taking them TODAY. I asked if I would undergo withdrawal symtoms and he said no. I nearly went nuts. So I never went back. My new doctor set me up with a counselor, and program so that now I take 1 pill where I was on 5 before. Also my husband went there for a severe eye issue, and DrB would not take care of it. Then he had Brain Cancer and Dr said he just had a muscle cramp. So we went to another doc and they immediately had him undergo surgery and treatment. 5 years later, he is doing great. What would have happened if my Truck Driver husband had a seizure on the road? They have had good doctors there, but, can't keep them for all the garbage. Get out while you can!

May 20th, 2011

I've been going to Dr. Boeye for several years, he and his staff are amazing you don't feel like just a number they truly care about your health and well being, I highly recommend Sierra Doctors.

February 5th, 2017