Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

by robin D on Jul 15th, 2013

There is NO doctor better than Dr. Boorstein. If you want to find out what is wrong with you, see Dr. Boorstein. He is the exception to what the medical profession has become. he actually cares!!!!!

Oct 26th, 2011

Dr. Boorstein is one of a kind. He cares about his patients and is the best diagnostician in the world. My family has been patients of his since 1992 and would never think of going anywhere else. he is simply the best. All of our friend use him as well and I know we all feel the same way.

May 16th, 2011

Outstanding ,caring, professional , great diagnostician.

|  A rare find....  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2010

Dr. Boorstein was my PCP when I was little. After moving away and then returning to the area, I was happy to return to his office. I moved again & now live almost an hour away but still use him as my primary. I've tried other doctors who are closer to me but none can compare to the service and treatment provided by Dr. Boorstein. I can always get a same day appt., I never wait more than 10 minutes in the waiting room, and he always answers all my questions and treats me to the best of his abilities. Dr. Boorstein is unlike any other doctor I've ever met - and I mean that in the most flattering way possible!!

|  Dr. Jerry Boorstein  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Sep 7th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Boorstein has been our family doctor since 1984. He is always pleasant and listens to what you say. He has always treated my family wi...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com