A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Brewer is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Brewer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Brewer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry D Brewer MD is a male Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry D. Brewer practice?
- Dr. Jerry Brewer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Brewer practices Dermatology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Prairie Farm, WI.
See Rochester Dermatologists.