A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Brewer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brewer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry D. Brewer practice?
Dr. Jerry Brewer practices Dermatology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Albert Lea, MN.
See Rochester Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garret Brewer, Dr. Garrett Brewer, Dr. Gerald Brewer, Dr. Geraldo Brewer