A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Brewer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Brewer, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brewer graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Brewer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brewer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry D. Brewer practice?
Dr. Jerry Brewer practices Dermatology near Bloomer, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN and Albert Lea, MN.
See Bloomer Dermatologists.