The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Jerry Brown
Jerry Brown, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tripler Army Medical Center, HI. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology and Nuclear Medicine. Jerry Brown is affiliated with Marshall Med Ctr and Tripler Army Medical Center. He speaks English.
Jerry Brown has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
Jerry Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tripler Army Medical Center, HI.
Dr. Patrick Twomey
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 0 mi6
Dr. Tamie Kerns
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 0 mi
Dr. Dale Vincent
Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine
Tripler Army Medical Center, HI 0 mi36