A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Bryson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bryson
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Bryson Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Bryson graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Bryson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harlan Appalachian Regional Healthcare
- Whitesburg Appalachian Regional Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Bryson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry Bryson practice?
- Dr. Jerry Bryson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Bryson practices Ophthalmology near Harlan, KY.
See Harlan Ophthalmologists.