A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Burns is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Burns, MD, PA is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Burns has 1 hospital affiliations:
- White County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Allen Burns MD and PA is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Burns practice?
- Dr. Jerry Burns has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Burns practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Searcy, AR.
See Searcy Obstetricians & Gynecologists.