Dr. Jerry Byrum MD Patient Reviews

3.6

March 8th, 2011
Awesome patient care and as a first time mom he not only helped with ALL pediatric needs, he also helped with postpartum care for Mommy, Daddy and baby! Love love love Dr. Byrum. Had to see someone else in his ofice once and definitely not the same....none are as good as him!

September 14th, 2010
"my way or the highway"
Dr. Byrum is a nice guy BUT when he found out we were not getting our son vaccinated, he told us to find another doctor. I understand most doctors do not like the idea of not vaccinating a child, but for him to tell us during the second visit that he will not see our son anymore is ridiculous. We have been having problems with our son's circumcision, and with him knowing this, we now have to go on a hunt to find another doctor. "With you not vaccinating your son, you have to find another doctor because it is my personal decision that all kids MUST be vaccinated."

November 10th, 2009
Best Pediatrician
Make your well-baby appointments well on advance and take his first available in the day. I made the mistake of scheduling a 3pm appointment only once. He's a very smart doctor with a great attitude. He doesn't talk down to you. He spends as much time as is necessary to answer any and all questions/concerns you may have (which is why he may have longer waiting times as the day wears on). I can't imagine a more informative and caring pediatrician. So glad I found him.