A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Campanella, Internist is Good. Dr. Campanella has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 7 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Campanella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Diabetes.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Campanella graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Campanella has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Campanella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 32 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Campanella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Campanella practice?
Dr. Jerry Campanella practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Garrett Campanella, Dr. Gerry Campanella, Dr. Geraldo Campanella, Dr. Garret Campanella