A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Campanella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Campanella, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Campanella, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Campanella graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Campanella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- White Plains Hospital Medical Center
- Lawrence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Anthony Campanella MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Campanella practice?
- Dr. Jerry Campanella has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Campanella practices Internal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Internists.