A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Cannaday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Cannaday is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cannaday
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Cannaday Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannaday graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Cannaday has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Leonard Cannaday DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Cannaday practice?
- Dr. Jerry Cannaday has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Cannaday practices Family Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Family Physicians.