A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Cannaday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannaday graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Cannaday has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cannaday accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan