A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Cannaday:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Cannaday is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cannaday
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Cannaday Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannaday graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Cannaday has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
- Mesquite Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Leonard Cannaday DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Cannaday practice?
- Dr. Jerry Cannaday has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Cannaday practices Family Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Mesquite Family Physicians.