Dr. Jerry Caporaso Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Caporaso Jr?

June 20th, 2017

Thorough

I am always pleased with Dr. Caporaso. He is professional and knowledgeable.

April 6th, 2016

A Very Knowable & Through

August 21st, 2015

Dr Caporaso is an excellent doctor. I believe that he enjoys what he does. The staff as well as Dr Caporaso make follow up call which is impressive. I was in so much pain but i felt like Dr caporaso was very thorough in trying to determine what was going on.I am greatful that I was referred to this Dr.

December 30th, 2014

He is an Excellent Dr, delievered all 3 of my children.

October 8th, 2013

Wouldn't go anywhere else!

Dr Caporaso delivered both of my children and I have nothing but good things to say about him. I'll never forget when I was being prepped for my c-section and the OR was buzzing, Dr Caporaso came over and was the one I laid my head on when having my spinal. He was very kind and nurturing. He is just an all around nice guy. No one else would do!

November 29th, 2012

Amazing Doctor wouldn't think twice....

I could not of had a better OB-Gyn Doctor ever. Dr. Caporaso is very professional but caring at the same time. I had my baby delivered by C-Section under his care and I have never had surgery in my entire life. Everything went well. The staff is wonderful. After you see them almost every week in the last trimester they recognize you and your personal situation. I love how caring they are especially how they go out of there way to help you in any way you need. Highly recommend this office :)

August 16th, 2012

4 out 4 stars for doctor and staff!!!

I am not the best patient I am a big baby when it comes to doctors!! but I have to say by far DR. Caporaso is the best I have ever had! I am 39 and been to alot of doctors! he is very threwo (sp.) and his nurse is awesome they helped me face a fear... they prob. think I am crazy!! and I don't blame them . But I want to thank them for dealing with me... 4 out of 4 stars for the hill obgyn doctor and staff!!

March 10th, 2012

I have nothing but good things to say about this office. Not once have I had any issues here. Everyone is pleasant. I was nervous to start coming to see a male OBGYN but Dr. Caporaso is wonderful. He is extremely professional,thorough,and is caring. He answers all questions and doesn't make you feel ignorant for them. I cannot say enough about how much I love this office. Seeing as how I am there sometimes two times in a week, if I didn't feel comfortable I would not go here.

February 3rd, 2012

The staff was vary rude. They miss billed my insurance. The doctor was polite but vary rushed. After 5 visits the doctor informed me that he could not handle my routine OB care and referred me to another doctor.

January 27th, 2011

I dont think I know anyone who really likes to go to their GYN appointments, but Dr. Caporaso always seemed to try to make my appointments as painless as possible. I have been going to the Hill OB/GYN since I was about 13, right after I had my first Dermoid Cyst removed. When I began going to this office I always saw Dr. Jishi, but after he retired I saw Dr. Caporaso. When I was 22 I learned that I had another Dermoid cyst on my other ovary and this was a big deal because this was the only ovary I had left. I went into surgery praying that when I came out I would have good news, and I did. I'm pretty sure it was not easy, but he saved my ovary and I am extremely thankful. Dr. Caporaso could have made this surgery easier on him by just completely removing my ovary, but instead he was looking out for my best interest that at 22 I still wanted the option to have children in my future. I recently have moved out of state and one of my negative aspects is not having Dr. Caporaso as my Doctor.

September 8th, 2010

Suprise Pregnancy

I have always been leary of OB-GYN physicians and a bad experience had me avoiding them altogether. Then I found out I was pregnant. I had trouble finding physicians that met my standards. I visited more than a couple and they seemed disconnected and unconcerned. Dr. Caporaso is always welcoming and makes me feel at ease. Now, I'm not the most understanding patient ever. At one point I had an issue. He addressed my concerns promptly. He treated me with respect and dignity even though I was being more than a tad irrational, not that I would ever openly admit that to them. I recently had him paged at home as I felt I had a potential emergency. I'd never called a Dr. after hours before and was nervous as I've heard all sorts of horror stories of a Dr's wrath. I wouldn't call a Doctor at home unless I truly felt there was an immediate reason to be concerned. Dr. Caporaso was kind and reassuring. While again, being my first pregnancy I see now how ridiculous it was to call him at home over this specific issue. He's someone that addresses all my concerns while providing outstanding care. It's great to have someone I actually trust caring for my most important investment ;)

November 19th, 2009

I first saw Dr.Caparoso when I was 20 weeks pregnant,and my orginal doctor had gone out of business. Dr.Caparoso and his staff made me feel very comfortable with the switch of doctors in the middle of my pregnancy. Dr. Caparoso is a great doctor! He did a great job delivering my baby. His staff is wonderful, they are always helpful,and very nice.