A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Champ:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Champ is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Champ
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Champ Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Champ, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Champ graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Champ has 11 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry D Champ FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerry D. Champ practice?
- Dr. Jerry Champ has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Champ practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Anderson, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC.
See Anderson Internists and Anderson Cardiologists.