A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Champ:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Champ is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Champ
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Champ Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Champ, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Champ graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Champ has 11 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry D Champ FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Jerry D. Champ practice?
- Dr. Jerry Champ has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Champ practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Anderson, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Greenville, SC.
See Anderson Internists and Anderson Cardiologists.