A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Chow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Chow is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hand Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Chow graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Chow has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Chow MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Jerry Chow practice?
- Dr. Jerry Chow has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Chow practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Orland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Joliet, IL and Palos Heights, IL.
See Orland Park Surgeons and Orland Park Plastic Surgeons.