Plastic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
15300 West Ave
Ste 310
Orland Park, IL 60462
708-349-3388
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  HORRIBLE  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2014

I've had 2 surgeries from Dr. Chow and both unsuccessful. Now I'm seeing another doctor to fix it. Office staff is very rude also.

|  Fantastic!!!  |  show details
by Melissa on May 23rd, 2014

My experience with Dr. Chow was fantastic. My daughter suffered a severe dog bite to her face in 2008. From the very moment we met with Dr. Chow I knew she was in good hands. He was professional, attentive and willing to do whatever it took to help with the issue. Needless to say most people today can not even tell she was ever hurt in the first place. I have recommended people to him many times and will continue to do so! I cannot thank him enough for all that he did!

|  Dr. Do Little  |  show details
by C.S. on Dec 30th, 2013

Con-man. Businessman...period. I would really like to see his Canadian College of medicine record. He is the most expensive of all too.

|  Excellent care. Every time.  |  show details
by Judy H. on Mar 25th, 2013

I have had two carpal tunnel surgeries with Dr. Chow, and two facial mole removals. Dr. Chow also removed a growth on my daughter's arm and took care of my father when he sliced his thumb with a table saw. He is incredibly efficient and professional. He was recommended to me by several Palos Hospital surgical staff members who stated that. Dr. Chow is the one that they would choose for their own family members.

Nov 8th, 2012

Office staff is miserable. Dawn needs to get her nose out of the air and try to be courteous. Not a group of happy people.

Aug 28th, 2012

Scheduling/office staff was rude and indifferent.

|  Butcher  |  show details
May 8th, 2012

Not qualified to be a surgeon, especially hand surgery. I think that he is a comedian

|  V ery satisfied!!!  |  show details
Apr 2nd, 2012

My initial thoughts of Dr. Chow was slow and not personable. That was at the hospital when I first met him and I was in worried mom mode. My daughter amputated the tip of her finger ad i felt like we waited for ever at the hospital and we were sent from the immediate care center on the fast track. Dr. Chow is very professional and straight forward. the very first day he told me that if I was patient with him My daughter would have a good end result. I have taken my daughter to his office about 5 or 6 times now i have never had any issues in office they are always prompt and or early. My daughter is 7 weeks out now and I am amazed how good her finger looks. I would recommend Dr. Chow to any one who has a hand injury

|  Knows his stuff  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2012

Dr. Chow is very thorough, direct and kind to his patients. He always has time to listen and can tell what is wrong immediately. I was impressed. My appointment was at 1:15pm. I came and filled in the paperwork and was in the examination room before my scheduled appointment. I really appreciated this and after seeking Dr. Chow as a second opinion he was right on with the diagnosis. I was told to go to him first but then I listened to my pediatrican who sent me to another hand Dr. He made a big mess but Dr. Chow was direct told me what was wrong, how he had to fix the problem, and made my hand/wrist better.He is the guy!

Sep 11th, 2011

I agree with all the comments above about his staff. The staff is extremely rude, probably the most unhappy people I 've met.

|  aggrevated  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2011

called about a problem with a proceedure done for my mom on a bed sore and was told by a wound specialist at the rehab center that its worse after he did his thing,when i called him he said who do you want to believe me or that person and said he didnt care what they said,should have done this research before letting him touch my mom.keep away!

|  Disappointed  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

Was sent to him for Independent Medical Review. The staff was rude and he wasn't any better. Spent 10 minutes with me and told me I had thyroid problem which was related to my carpals. Explained to him that I had a normal thyroid and had tests done last year. Looked at my hands did a grip test and sent me on my way. My claim was denied. Calling my family Dr to find out what thyroid issue I was being treated for that I don't have. Then I'm calling the workers comp people and complaining about this hack.

Mar 30th, 2011

Not sure if Dr. Chow is a good surgeon!! Had some work done and then he still had to fix something and now in recovery from a second time around with him and he still didn't do what he was suppose to do and fix....very disappointed. Now I am thinking I have to take care of it by seeing another surgeon. I need to talk to some other previous patients of his that he has screwed them up....VERY IMPORTANT!!

|  IMPORTANT!!!!  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2011

Need to talk with someone that Jerry Chow has donw work on.....VERY IMPORTANT

Mar 15th, 2011

I couldn't believe how rude his staff is. Him and his nurse were very nice, but not the other women. I wouldn't go back just because of the blond lady that insulted me.

by N. Parker on Feb 6th, 2011

Dr. Chow was very helpful and sympathetic of my problem. He took his time explaining what could be done and how the joints work. I was very impressed with him and his office personnel.

|  Nightmare!  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2010

Office staff demeanor is terrible! Dr. Chow is very unprofessional . I would not recommend him to anyone, after being strung along after surgery, had to seek another Dr. to undo what he screwed up.

Mar 2nd, 2010

Very rude office staff, particulary his wife who works in the office.

|  GREAT DOCTOR  |  show details
by Larry Ball on Oct 28th, 2008

And a fine man always concerned about me and my health always available (or his nurses)when i call I would reccomend him to anyone.Cares very much about his patients and a great bedside manner

|  terrible experience  |  show details
by g. i. on Oct 13th, 2008

"DR" chow is a butcher. i regret going to him over and over again. he disfigured me. do not even consider him.