A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Co:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Co is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Co
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Co Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Co, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Co graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Co has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lake City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Padpad Co MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Jerry P. Co practice?
- Dr. Jerry Co has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Co practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Psychiatrists and Valdosta Addiction Specialists.