A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Cochran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Cochran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Cochran, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cochran graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cochran has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Hospital
- Odessa Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Lee Cochran MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Cochran practice?
- Dr. Jerry Cochran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Cochran practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Midland, TX.
See Midland Surgeons.