A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Cooper, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Cooper has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Piedmont Fayette Hospital
- Affiliated with Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Cooper MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry Cooper practice?
- Dr. Jerry Cooper has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Cooper practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, GA.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Nephrologists.