A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Cotner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Cotner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Cotner, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotner graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Cotner has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Bob Cotner MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry B. Cotner practice?
- Dr. Jerry Cotner has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Cotner practices Ophthalmology near Richardson, TX.
See Richardson Ophthalmologists.