A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Crabtree:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Crabtree graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Crabtree has 3 hospital affiliations:
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
- DeTar Hospital Center North
- Victoria Reg Medctr, Victoria, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Wesley Crabtree MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry W. Crabtree practice?
- Dr. Jerry Crabtree has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Crabtree practices Family Medicine near Victoria, TX.
See Victoria Primary Care Doctors.