A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Crain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Crain is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crain graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Crain has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry C Crain DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry C. Crain practice?
- Dr. Jerry Crain has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Crain practices Family Medicine near Collinsville, OK.
See Collinsville Family Physicians.