A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Crawford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Crawford, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Crawford has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Central Washington Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crawford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 7 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans