A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Thomas, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville.
Dr. Thomas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Dunwoody Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry D Thomas MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry D. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Jerry Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Thomas practices Emergency Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Emergency Physicians.