A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Waters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Waters, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Waters
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Waters Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Waters graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Waters has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Oroville Hospital
- Adventist Health/Feather River Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Dee Waters MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jerry D. Waters practice?
- Dr. Jerry Waters has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Waters practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Oroville, CA.
See Oroville Primary Care Doctors.