Family Practitioner

2721 Olive Hwy
Ste 9
Oroville, CA 95966
530-538-3020
Locations and availability (2)

|  Deb Littrell  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2012

Dr. Waters has been my Dr. for appx 8yrs, and I am very pleased with his care. He does whatever is necessary to identify the problem, and to treat it. His staff are friendly, and professional & have been a pleasure to work with.

|  Rude, unprofessional, unethical and incompetent  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2012

I saw this Man at my Doctors request to diagnose off of an MRI. He told me my diagnosis and said the only things that can be done are shots (pain medication)or taking pain pills, he suggested a spinal injection to be done at Oroville hospital by himself. He was rude and short tempered on the first visit and we were very polite all the way through it, I figured that his manner didn't matter as long as he could produce results so went ahead and set it up. When I got to the hospital, it was 5am on April 15th, 2011 and there was a couple sitting close by my husband and myself, I asked the gentleman if he was there for the same reason as I had not had the procedure done, he had and said it went well all but 1 time, he reassured me. They took me at 7:05am to the room for the procedure, the gentleman was asleep outside the door waiting to be taken back to his room. They put something in the I.V. and then gave me a shot to numb me. Neither worked and I told the Dr. this repeatedly. He continued to do the procedure anyway and got more and more upset with me when i would tell him that I felty everything, the grinding and a "POP" which was the last straw. I asked him what he had done because I was in horrible pain and it didnt feel right, he got even more upset with me, yelled at me after being cold and rude with my questions prior and got VERY agitated. At that point the nurse put something else in the I.V., it was approximately 3 minutes into a 5 minute procedure, it knocked me out for approximately 2 minutes because I was a wake before I was even out the first door and totally comprehensive by the 2nd, a matter of maybe 10 feet from the first. I waited out there and listened to the Dr. and the others in the room making rude and ignorant jokes about the Man that had been done right before me and was sound asleep in the hall when I went in, specifically about his tattoo of an eagle? across his back and about his weight, it was very humiliating to ME because this was not only just plain horribly rude, it was the gentleman that had been so nice to me in the waiting room. I told 3 people before I left the hospital exactly what had been done and said, I wanted charges brought against him and I made a formal complaint to Oroville Hospital. I walked out of the hospital at 7:20am with the staff trying to stop me even though I had told them what had been done to me and said about another patient,As far as I know, nothing was done at all about his actions. He should not have the responsibility of anyone's health in his hands, he is rude, incompetent and unethical and should have been in jail for his actions.

|  Pain Relief  |  show details
Nov 3rd, 2011

I suffered from debilitating pain in my right hip. Dr. Waters provided an injection that relieved the pain for two weeks. I returned for another injection and have been pain free for over 3 months.

|  wonderful  |  show details
Jun 6th, 2011

Dr. Waters has been my PCP for appx 8 years and I trust him completely. He always takes time and does whatever tests are necessary to find the problem. His office staff is also friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Waters.

|  Office staff  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2010

The women at the front desk is rude, it seems like her doesn't care about people when you come in.

|  Dr. Waters and Clay Craig are great but...  |  show details
by Prefer not to say as we fear retaliation. on Feb 4th, 2010

The courtesy and professionalism of the office staff is the terrible. They've hired very unprofessional, loud, and inconsiderate women who are an embarrassment to the profession. My wife and I totally agree. 2/4/10