Horrible Indirect experince show details Horrible Indirect experince
by MR. Madaboutit (or cwatson237@gmail.com on Jul 23rd, 2014

Absolutely awful, its very hard to believe that the only two experiences I've had has been ridiculously poor. less than helpful or effective he ran around very important medical questions about the procedure that he was supposed to perform. NOW MY WIFE HAS BEEN IN PAIN WITH NEW ISSUES ALONG WITH THE ONES THAT SHE HAD PREVIOUSLY. And furthermore if you blink when DR. jerry waters is in the room you'll miss him he turned a two hour procedure into an hour. Just exactly how does that work? learned the hard way on that one. Oh well consider the source, hospital, town WARNING AVOID BEING A VICTIM DON'T USE DR. JERRY D. WATERS FOR ANYTHING.

Deb Littrell show details Deb Littrell
Nov 23rd, 2012

Dr. Waters has been my Dr. for appx 8yrs, and I am very pleased with his care. He does whatever is necessary to identify the problem, and to treat it. His staff are friendly, and professional & have been a pleasure to work with.

Pain Relief show details Pain Relief
Nov 3rd, 2011

I suffered from debilitating pain in my right hip. Dr. Waters provided an injection that relieved the pain for two weeks. I returned for another injection and have been pain free for over 3 months.

wonderful show details wonderful
Jun 6th, 2011

Dr. Waters has been my PCP for appx 8 years and I trust him completely. He always takes time and does whatever tests are necessary to find the problem. His office staff is also friendly and professional. I highly recommend Dr. Waters.

Office staff show details Office staff
Oct 10th, 2010

The women at the front desk is rude, it seems like her doesn't care about people when you come in.

Dr. Waters and Clay Craig are great but... show details Dr. Waters and Clay Craig are great but...
by Prefer not to say as we fear retaliation. on Feb 4th, 2010

The courtesy and professionalism of the office staff is the terrible. They've hired very unprofessional, loud, and inconsiderate women who are an embarrassment to the profession. My wife and I totally agree. 2/4/10