Some ratings provided by DrScore.
This sucks show details This sucks
Jun 26th, 2016

He botched me the first time and screwed me up all together twice

AWFUL MAN show details AWFUL MAN
by Cecila on Nov 11th, 2015

treated me like a number and not like a client that would be a repeat customer. told me to suck it up - during my first juvederm injection - he said if I was 20 that might me a reasonable fear but the fact I was in my 50's I needed to suck it up (im 43)

If Professionalism and Kindness are important to you...this is the place! show details If Professionalism and Kindness are important to you...this is the place!
by Iris Sasaki on Oct 27th, 2015

The office is quiet and pleasant. Everyone is friendly and helpful. During my mole removal, everything was explained to me before every step. I loved that! After getting my moles removed, Dr. Darm's office called about two weeks later, just to see how I was doing and if things were going as they should. They were patient in explaining everything, and took the most comfortable route for me, which I really appreciate! Totally professional.

Disgusted show details Disgusted
by Bee on Jul 23rd, 2015

Because I know all these horrific reviews are true, based on my experience. Stay away from Aesthetic Medicine in Lake Oswego, OR

Attitude change left a bad taste in the mouth. show details Attitude change left a bad taste in the mouth.
by Glad I left on Apr 27th, 2015

Went to see the doctor for a consult. Visit began fine, then his attitude quickly changed from friendly to cold. Not sure what happened but I left feeling really bad after his attitude shift. Don't visit unless you've got a bunch of money in your hand.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Horrific show details Horrific
by Debora on Mar 3rd, 2015

Their moral compass is taking them straight to purgatory. I cant believe the botch, and how they have treated me. I was looking for an improvement, not a train reck. My insurance doesn't cover the accident of submitting to these people.

Staff are rude and careless show details Staff are rude and careless
Nov 13th, 2012

I had gone a couple of times for two different procedures, and the staff both times were rude. They never showed any concerns or care about my skin, never cared to ask me if I have any questions or anything at all! Im not sure if they are that rude because they dont get pay well and thats why the prices are cheaper than many places but even if thats the reason, they should treat you better, is customer service

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Over Promise did NOT deliver for me show details Over Promise did NOT deliver for me
Aug 25th, 2011

The sales person does a nice job in showing pictures of others and the results they received. It is now more than 1 year AFTER I spent $4,000 with this office and the results were minimal to none existent in my opinion. When I expressed my disappointment I was told it would improve with time. I AM STILL WAITING ONE YEAR LATER. HOW LONG DO I NEED TO WAIT> This is my opinion!!!

Acne laser treatment... show details Acne laser treatment...
Aug 3rd, 2011

Laser for acne, it has helped, been happy with results so far, but may need to do a second round of the procedure. Dr. Darm really seems like he really wants to help and truly cares.

Good results and good post instructions show details Good results and good post instructions
Apr 12th, 2011

His staff are always courteous and efficient. I can always find appointments that accommodate my schedule. I always have good experience, very good presentation and professionalism with his technicians. I am very pleased. Dr. Darm is excellent.

by Lynne R. on Aug 5th, 2010

Schedule was flexible enough to work with my current schedule with work and personal life. The technicians are informative and sensitive to my needs and comfort. Laser was progressively apparent with improvements.

Completely happy with the results. show details Completely happy with the results.
by May O. on May 20th, 2010

Very prompt service. Always impressed. Dr. Darm spent time to discuss all of my concerns and was very helpful. I am completely happy with the results for all the procedures.