Dr. Jerry Darm MD Patient Reviews

3.3

no change

June 26th, 2016
This sucks
He botched me the first time and screwed me up all together twice

November 11th, 2015
AWFUL MAN
treated me like a number and not like a client that would be a repeat customer. told me to suck it up - during my first juvederm injection - he said if I was 20 that might me a reasonable fear but the fact I was in my 50's I needed to suck it up (im 43)

October 27th, 2015
If Professionalism and Kindness are important to you...this is the place!
The office is quiet and pleasant. Everyone is friendly and helpful. During my mole removal, everything was explained to me before every step. I loved that! After getting my moles removed, Dr. Darm's office called about two weeks later, just to see how I was doing and if things were going as they should. They were patient in explaining everything, and took the most comfortable route for me, which I really appreciate! Totally professional.

July 23rd, 2015
Disgusted
Because I know all these horrific reviews are true, based on my experience. Stay away from Aesthetic Medicine in Lake Oswego, OR

April 27th, 2015
Attitude change left a bad taste in the mouth.
Went to see the doctor for a consult. Visit began fine, then his attitude quickly changed from friendly to cold. Not sure what happened but I left feeling really bad after his attitude shift. Don't visit unless you've got a bunch of money in your hand.

March 3rd, 2015
Horrific
Their moral compass is taking them straight to purgatory. I cant believe the botch, and how they have treated me. I was looking for an improvement, not a train reck. My insurance doesn't cover the accident of submitting to these people.

November 13th, 2012
Staff are rude and careless
I had gone a couple of times for two different procedures, and the staff both times were rude. They never showed any concerns or care about my skin, never cared to ask me if I have any questions or anything at all! Im not sure if they are that rude because they dont get pay well and thats why the prices are cheaper than many places but even if thats the reason, they should treat you better, is customer service

August 25th, 2011
Over Promise did NOT deliver for me
The sales person does a nice job in showing pictures of others and the results they received. It is now more than 1 year AFTER I spent $4,000 with this office and the results were minimal to none existent in my opinion. When I expressed my disappointment I was told it would improve with time. I AM STILL WAITING ONE YEAR LATER. HOW LONG DO I NEED TO WAIT> This is my opinion!!!

August 3rd, 2011
Acne laser treatment...
Laser for acne, it has helped, been happy with results so far, but may need to do a second round of the procedure. Dr. Darm really seems like he really wants to help and truly cares.

April 12th, 2011
Good results and good post instructions
His staff are always courteous and efficient. I can always find appointments that accommodate my schedule. I always have good experience, very good presentation and professionalism with his technicians. I am very pleased. Dr. Darm is excellent.

August 5th, 2010
Schedule was flexible enough to work with my current schedule with work and personal life. The technicians are informative and sensitive to my needs and comfort. Laser was progressively apparent with improvements.

May 20th, 2010
Completely happy with the results.
Very prompt service. Always impressed. Dr. Darm spent time to discuss all of my concerns and was very helpful. I am completely happy with the results for all the procedures.