Emergency Physicians, General Practitioner, Preventive Medicine / Wellness

4800 Meadows Rd
Suite 100
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
503-697-9777
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  Terrible  |  show details
by J.A. on Apr 14th, 2014

This place is god awful. They have completely deformed me. i LOOK WORSE THAN MICHAEL JACKSON AFTER HIS 50TH OPERATION, AND I ONLY WENT IN FOR ONE. This guy cheats, he p[ays some agency to prop up his reviews, and its just so god awful. He was involved in some nasty things with a woman, and wasnt allowed to see female patients un supervised for i dont know how long. His character is terrible. I am suffering so much because of how these people deformed me. I dont recommend this place at all. And his Dr Ciano is an absolute nightmare. Hes the one that truly deformed me.

|  Unbelievable experience  |  show details
by Pt on Mar 26th, 2014

You wouldn't believe my experience, not only did they do the wrong procedure, but then they lied to me about it and covered it up. www.youtu.be/MxZ6JBL-uxg

|  Terrible  |  show details
by Paul T on Jan 24th, 2014

I went to this Dr's Practice. The experience has been terrible. He has a Dr on his team named Michael Ciano. I saw that doctor, and he completely ruined my nose. I will be posting before and after pictures at drdarm.co, and drciano.net. My phone number is 3479865949. Please only call me if your really concerned about your procedure, and you are seriously considering Dr Ciano. I can only tell you that I would not see Dr Ciano, as for the rest of the staff, I actually found them to be extremely nice people.

|  Staff are rude and careless  |  show details
Nov 13th, 2012

I had gone a couple of times for two different procedures, and the staff both times were rude. They never showed any concerns or care about my skin, never cared to ask me if I have any questions or anything at all! Im not sure if they are that rude because they dont get pay well and thats why the prices are cheaper than many places but even if thats the reason, they should treat you better, is customer service

|  Everyone in the office is very  |  show details
by EmilyP156 at Citysearch on Mar 8th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Everyone in the office is very hospitable and professional. Jessica is absolutely awesome! I love that she explains things or suggested help with sun damage skin.

|  The tech explained everything she did  |  show details
by PatH849 at Citysearch on Feb 24th, 2012 on citysearch.com

The tech explained everything she did and even gave me a sample of recommended product.

|  Laura performed my exilis treatment and  |  show details
by red4roses at Citysearch on Feb 14th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Laura performed my exilis treatment and was most helpful. Heather aided in our botox and was very warm and efficient....The scheduling was amazingly quick and all the ladies have been organized and extremely cordial especially Leslie.

|  I had the microderm and loved it! Laina  |  show details
by BeautyBetty at Citysearch on Feb 13th, 2012 on citysearch.com

I had the microderm and loved it! Laina was great! She was very gentle and care about my skin...

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Jessica is always a dear and especially  |  show details
by LouiseB139 at Citysearch on Feb 10th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Jessica is always a dear and especially when I am having trouble with laser. She is competent and checks to make sure the equipment is working correctly. I feel really safe with her. Thank you!

|  Botox Virginity Gone as of Today!  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2011

The doctor really took the time to educate my husband and I about our botox session in regards to effect of our facial muscle structure.

|  Over Promise did NOT deliver for me  |  show details
Aug 25th, 2011

The sales person does a nice job in showing pictures of others and the results they received. It is now more than 1 year AFTER I spent $4,000 with this office and the results were minimal to none existent in my opinion. When I expressed my disappointment I was told it would improve with time. I AM STILL WAITING ONE YEAR LATER. HOW LONG DO I NEED TO WAIT> This is my opinion!!!

|  Acne laser treatment...  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2011

Laser for acne, it has helped, been happy with results so far, but may need to do a second round of the procedure. Dr. Darm really seems like he really wants to help and truly cares.

|  Laser Lipo  |  show details
by cherrypie82sexy at Citysearch on Aug 1st, 2011 on citysearch.com

The laser lipo procedure results are beyond my expectations. I had the procedure on my abdomen. I could not be happier! The doctor was very professional...

|  My hair removal experience!  |  show details
by smr4evr at Citysearch on Jul 15th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I didn`t have to wait too long and receptionists are all nice. My tech was so nice and her easy going personality was great. It didn`t hurt as much as the first time. She took a time to cool the area for my comfort. I have notice that my underarm hair is thinning and I don`t have to shave everyday. Can`t wait for finally all gone!

|  Courteous Technicians  |  show details
by fairy01bell at Citysearch on Jul 11th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr. Darm is always personable and willing to give my Botox injections even though not his favorite treatment! I have had excellent results and no one force more on me.

|  Very Incompetent and negligent!  |  show details
by Einstein08 at Citysearch on Jul 7th, 2011 on citysearch.com

After years of being a loyal client, they have expanded so fast that they can not keep up with the appointments. I was kept waiting in the lobby for over 20 minutes and my procedure was scheduled incorrectly this is not the first time this has happened!. I was rushed in and the procedure was performed so quickly there was no attention given to the extreme pain that was inflicted!After over 10 years, I am taking my business elsewhere.

|  Thank you Dr. Darm!  |  show details
by molallamommy2011 at Citysearch on Jul 7th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Front office staff are usually very cheerful but at busy times you can usually notice the stress. Maybe spa music will help. Sometimes it is hard to find openings in the time slots. It is not the staff`s fault. This is just a popular office. I love my tech. She is always busy and booking needs to be done well in advance. Too bad you can`t clone her. I love the HMR 800 Shakes. I`m continuing to buy them for maintenance. I miss my dietitian. She helped me go from vegan to a carnivore. It seemed Botox lasted longer than Dysport. New doctor in the office has great patient communication. I like that he chit chats while giving Botox so I don`t focus on the needle.Thank you Dr. Darm for for my scar revision consult and weight loss management. You are honest about realistic expectations.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  I am very happy with my results!  |  show details
by karen1rose2011 at Citysearch on Jul 6th, 2011 on citysearch.com

The front ladies are friendly and excellent. They work on my schedule and always took into consideration as I came from Vancouver and did not want to be stuck in commuter traffic. The laser procedure was easier than I expected. No recovery problems or issues, facilities are clean and orderly. Nursing staff are excellent. I like the surgeon very much. Thorough in explaining procedure, always on time for my appointments. I am very happy with my results. Entire office was highly professional.

|  Laser for acne  |  show details
by JanetH7871 at Citysearch on Jun 23rd, 2011 on citysearch.com

Laser for acne, it has helped been happy with results so far but may need to do a second round of the procedure. Dr. Darm really seems like he really wants to help and truly cares.

Jun 20th, 2011

I had a small window which I could have procedure done and the scheduler worked to accommodate the timing.I come in initially for a Group-on microdermabrasion. Technician was efficient and tolerant of my questions. She refused tip - very professional.The laser procedure was a terrific alternative to a "cutting" to correct a previous surgery. The procedure efficiently got rid of scar tissue fat of bearing twins and result out surgery 37 years ago.Doctors are informative and efficient and adept at their craft.

May 18th, 2011

"Quite a while ago I had 3 moles removed from my face in Dr. Dar,'s office. I should've done it YEARS ago! EVERYTHING went very well. It's a HUGE relief to have those things GONE! I feel GREAT!" Vicki

|  Dr. Darm!  |  show details
by vickim27 at Citysearch on May 18th, 2011 on citysearch.com

\"Quite a while ago I had 3 moles removed from my face in Dr. Darm`s office. I should`ve done it YEARS ago! EVERYTHING went very well. It`s a HUGE relief to have those things GONE! I feel GREAT!\" Vicki

|  aaa  |  show details
May 2nd, 2011

aaa

|  Dr. Darm is genuine  |  show details
by cdpdx44 at Citysearch on Apr 19th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I love it that when I come in that I greeted with smiles from everyone. Dr. Darm`s weight loss program is by far been the best program and I have tried all of them - weight watchers, Jenny Craig, Medifast, HerbaLife, years ago. The classes are the thing that separates this program from many of the others. Dr. Darm is genuine and he makes you feel special.

|  Good results and good post instructions  |  show details
Apr 12th, 2011

His staff are always courteous and efficient. I can always find appointments that accommodate my schedule. I always have good experience, very good presentation and professionalism with his technicians. I am very pleased. Dr. Darm is excellent.

|  Cares about his patients  |  show details
by mlinda662 at Citysearch on Feb 25th, 2011 on citysearch.com

I`ve heard Dr. Darm on the radio and I`ve seen his commercials on TV. The scheduling is easy and accommodating. It was good to have my appointment works on my busy schedule. I like the reminder calls! I`ve had a laser procedure on my tummy and they removed 10 inches of my waistline and 10 lbs. Dr. Darm is genuine! He`s just a friendly person that cares about his patients. I highly recommend him and his clinic.

|  Good Job!  |  show details
by susanlone2011 at Citysearch on Feb 11th, 2011 on citysearch.com

Dr. Darm made me feel comfortable and as if what I wanted was very important. Like that one on one time you provide. Good job! His consultant made me comfortable too and listened to my concerns very attentive and informative. The girls at the front are always very friendly and willing to work with me. Scheduling is accommodating. I come a long way to get here and it was nice to have treatment work back to back and at the time I needed. My technician was very engaging. Easy to talk to and makes me very comfortable. Also very informative about what she is doing and what to do to maintain. The treatment was quite enjoyable almost as if I were getting a spa treatment.

by Lynne R. on Aug 5th, 2010

Schedule was flexible enough to work with my current schedule with work and personal life. The technicians are informative and sensitive to my needs and comfort. Laser was progressively apparent with improvements.

|  Beyond Expectations  |  show details
by ab60 at Citysearch on Jul 6th, 2010 on citysearch.com

The staff are super friendly and professional. Always more than happy to accommodate my schedule, which is so nice. Technician is such a delight to see. Shes so friendly, warm, and considerate. I always look forward to seeing her and my results have been beyond my expectations. Dr. Darm is one of the nicest doctors I have ever met. I feel so comfortable talking with him. He has put together an excellent program here.

|  Questions were answered  |  show details
by consuellam at Citysearch on Jun 22nd, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr. Darm was very nice and informational. He sounded very genuine and knew his profession. Made me feel comfortable is asking questions. Wellness consultant was very nice, lots of information. All questions were answered and made me feel very comfortable!

|  Very good "energy"  |  show details
by angelfromheaven on May 21st, 2010 on citysearch.com

Very good "energy" from the staff. Scheduling is very good. Dr. Darm is very interested in what I was looking for in my procedures - LaserLift.Angela D.

|  Dr. Darm is great!  |  show details
by SNelson2010 on May 21st, 2010 on citysearch.com

Friendly front office staff. Easy scheduling. No problem with the procedures. Dr. Darm is great. He answers all questions. The wellness consultants are knowledgeable.

|  Answers all my questions  |  show details
by AlyssaTh on May 21st, 2010 on citysearch.com

Everyone is very professional. Nice to get the reminder call. Technicians are always professional and explain things. Dr. Darm took the time to answer all my questions which I really appreciate.

|  Completely happy with the results.  |  show details
by May O. on May 20th, 2010

|  Dr. Darm is wonderful.  |  show details
by lisastyle on May 20th, 2010 on citysearch.com

They have all been wonderful! Easy scheduling. Everyone is so friendly even when they are poking me with needles. Dr. Darm is wonderful.

|  Noticeable Improvement!  |  show details
by marciaf on May 19th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I have had 3 of 6 treatments for hair removal from chin and upper lip. Noticeable improvement! Fine and course hair. Both are disappearing. Great. Excited to see full results.

|  Completely Happy with the Results.  |  show details
by sexymay on May 18th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Very prompt service. Always impressed. Dr. Darm spent time to discuss all of my concerns and was very helpful. I am completely happy with the results for all the procedures. May O.

|  Dr. Darm is great!  |  show details

|  Don`t be taken  |  show details
by Betty Jo Moore on May 17th, 2010 on citysearch.com

On my first vist the intake person said my sun spots would go away and my veins would disappear, my skin would tighten up, I don`t think so and after paying them 4000.00 they said it was all hereditary. I now have sun spots that have come to the top of my skin I didn`t no I had. The tech was lasering my chest and burnt it so now I half to wear high neck tops. It looks like a railroad track. Please do not give your money to him. They said I wouldn`t need to wear makeup my skin would be so perfect ha, now I need to cover everything.

|  Dr. Darm is wonderful.  |  show details

|  Completely Happy with the Results  |  show details

|  Upbeat and Friendly  |  show details
by daniellepdx on May 14th, 2010 on citysearch.com

They all seem very upbeat and friendly. Very easy to work with my schedule. I really like Kim who has done the procedures on my arms. She is very gentle and easy to talk to. I was automatically comfortable with her. Danielle P.

|  Unbelievable Success!  |  show details
by sexycphillips on May 14th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Friendly and competent. Staff always smile. I was really happy to hear classic rock music today instead of spa music. Scheduling is available on my terms. Very accessible. Technicians are the greatest! From my first appointment when they brought me my 1st MR soon as I could eat something 0 nice touch! to today. Nothing but considerate, nice, friendly people. The Weight Loss program is an unbelievable success! I love this program! I adore Salonee and Nancy. They are so kind and understanding and yet they say the first things to motivate you without being harsh. I like Dr. Darm but he needs to loosen up a little. C. Phillips

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  cant smile, show bottom teeth, pronounce  |  show details
by numblips on Apr 11th, 2010 on citysearch.com

i paid 400 dollars for botox, which i have had elsewhere with great results.. i had some frown line muscles that i asked about.. he didnt even ask me specific questions as you would think.. I NOW CANT SMILE ALL THE WAY OR SHOW MY BOTTOM TEETH OR PRONOUNCE SOME WORDS!! AND I PAID FOR THIS. he should have been more careful.. i now find out that this area should be done very judiciously and in very small amounts. he acted like it was an assembly line.. nurse asked me about the areas and drew up syringe and he popped in and bang bang bang, i had never had botox so hurriedly. and the nurse did mention how he does a ton all day. i figured he would have good experience but he did not do a satisfactory job on me.. i am very upset.. i hope this helps someone from similar problems.. i think you could find a more careful practitioner easily.

|  YEARS YOUNGER INSTANTLY  |  show details
by cyndeejill on Mar 23rd, 2010 on citysearch.com

When I saw the 159 special for one area, I decided to give Dr. Darm a try. Whether I can afford it or not, I have to get Botox between my brows or I look like I`m scowling and years older. I had been receiving treatments from the same people for nearly a decade, but my lines are deeper now and the botox barely made an impact. They were charging me over 200 and arching my eyebrows to a clown-like expression. ENOUGH!After receiving Botox with Dr. Darm, the lines dissipated immediately and diminished completely over the next few days. My eyebrows looked better than ever too!One visit and one area of Botox with Dr. Darm has made me a believer and I will never go anywhere else.