A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Dearth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Dearth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dearth
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Dearth, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Dearth graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dearth has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Alvin Dearth MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry A. Dearth practice?
- Dr. Jerry Dearth has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Dearth practices Family Medicine near Grabill, IN.
See Grabill Family Physicians.