Dr. Jerry Drucker MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 13 reviews

August 11th, 2016
I had bloating from new mods Called office once left message with front desk-no call back Called again next day- spoke with med assistant- she said doctor has my messages... No call back I stopped mess. Did not go back

June 4th, 2012
Dr. Drucker is very nice, caring and thorough in his patient care. He has been very patient with me and has genuninely been concerned about my wellbeing. His staff reacts to the way they are treated. If you are kind to them, they are kind to you. I have never, ever, had a problem with his staff or Dr. Drucker.

April 7th, 2012
Debra Wood
Outstanding Skills, Listens to concens and evaluates with correct diagnosis. I have know Dr. Drucker for over 20 years and he is excellent.

January 7th, 2012
Excellant Physcian
I highly recommend Dr Drucker to anyone needing Endocrinology Dr. He really knows his stuff! Very pleased with Dr Drucker's expertise. His front office staff could use an upgrade/replace the nasty older gal tho. Otherwise Great experience for me.

November 19th, 2011
Mr G. Frey
I have never been happier with finding a competent MD/Specialist as I am with Dr Drucker. I have worked in healthcare myself for over 30 years. He is TOPS in his field of expertise!!! He seems to always answer all my questions, and very rarely rushes the appointment. I also like his style and his sense of humor.I have been his patient for two years now and only wished I found him 15 years ago!! You can TRUST him with your LIFE!! Thanks Dr. Drucker :)

August 26th, 2011
long waits are worth it
I don't like to counter the naysayers because I don't want to make the waiting room time even longer. However, this was the doctor who finally diagnosed my issues, took the time to listen to my symptoms instead of dismissing them, and listened to the research I brought in for treatment options. I drive 45 minutes each way to see him and would happily drive twice the distance.

August 23rd, 2011
J. Gordon
I would recommend Dr. Drucker to anyone.He's professional, knowledgeable and takes the time to actually read your chart and examine you. He's quiet and not very talkative, but he's a good listener.

February 28th, 2011
How unprofessional can you get? None more than Drucker! As my daughter desperately waits to hear of an appt date after dropping off all of her medical records at their request so that the doctor can review no one could be bothered to call us to advise us you ned a referral to be seen by him in the first place! What a waste of precious time my daughter didn't have! If it weren't for my own follow up we would still be waiting for their call as they instructed. I'm glad this is the extent of the damages.

September 15th, 2010
Holiday
After reading the other reviews I don't know where these people went to, but not to Dr Jerry Drucker in Palm Harbor, FL. I have been going there for over 6 years and have always found the staff very courteous and professional. Generally they call me in (for weigh-in ) at the scheduled appointment time or within 5 minutes thereof. The nurse then takes my blood pressure, pulse rate and reviews my current medication and ensures that my blood test results are at the top of the file for Dr Drucker to review with me. Dr Drucker, at that time is usually with another patient. After the nurse leaves the examination room, I wait about 5 minutes for Dr Drucker to come in. Any longer than that, he apoligizes as he had to take additional time with the previous patient. He never hurries you and always asks if there is anything else that he can do for you or if you have additional questions. He makes sure you fully understand his findings and explanations.If you want assembly line medicine, don't go here, as Dr Drucker is a caring and excellent doctor with superior credentials.

October 11th, 2009
I think he fell asleep
Not sure what I would call this office visit..The staff was rude and unprofessional. Not only that the Doctor seemed to be falling asleep when he should have been discussing my thyroid problem. I would not recommend this office or Doctor to anyone. Waited a long time to see the Dr. and then to have he fall asleep...What a joke!!!!!

April 22nd, 2009
Do not choose this office
I had an appointment with Dr. Drucker today at 10:30. I arrived at 10:25 and checked in at the front desk. Then I waited until 11 a.m. and no one called me in. I asked one of the front desk ladies how long more I will be waiting. She said "a few minutes; he is with another patient right now". Then I waited another 30 minutes. Then I finally was called in and checked by nurse. Then I waited for doctor another 15 minutes. When he came in, he appologized to me saying that he doesn't know what happened to the schedule. Also he said that the staff said that I was late for my appointment and that's why I was waiting for other patients. But I wasn't late; what a lie! Secondly, at least they should have told me how long the waiting time is expected to be and should have asked me if I want to reschedule. No one from the staff appologized to me. There are so many people in the office but they don't do their job. They are unfriendly and unprofessional. They don't care about their patients. I'm going to look for another office because today wasn't the first time when I waited a long time to see the doctor with no appology.

March 6th, 2009
Whatever happened to "First do no harm?"
After reviewing all of my records, Dr. Drucker had one of his staff call me to tell me that "my case was too complicated" and that he refused to take me on as a new patient, without even the courtesy of a referral to someone more qualified or with better crdentials and ability than his own. This was all despite a letter from me saying I needed care urgently as I was in pain and with other symptoms.