A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Dutton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dutton graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Dutton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Regional Medical Center-Grand Blanc, Mi
- Mclaren Regional Medical CenterFlint Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Lee Dutton DO is a male Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Dutton practice?
- Dr. Jerry Dutton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Dutton practices Gastroenterology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Joplin, MO.
See Flint Gastroenterologists.