A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Kruse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Kruse is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Kruse, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Uyodynamics; Urologic x-rays IVP; retrograde pyelograms; retrograde urethrogram
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruse graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Kruse has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Texas Heart Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kruse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry E. Kruse practice?
Dr. Jerry Kruse practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.