A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Kruse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Kruse is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kruse
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kruse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Kruse, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruse graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Kruse has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Elliott Kruse MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry E. Kruse practice?
- Dr. Jerry Kruse has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Kruse practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.