A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Kruse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Kruse is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Kruse, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kruse graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Kruse has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
- Methodist Specialty & Transplant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Elliott Kruse MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry E. Kruse practice?
- Dr. Jerry Kruse has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Kruse practices Urology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Urologists.