A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Engelberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Engelberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Engelberg, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Engelberg graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Engelberg has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Regional Medical Center At Memphis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Engelberg MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerry Engelberg practice?
- Dr. Jerry Engelberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Engelberg practices Neurological Surgery near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Neurological Surgeons.