A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Enis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Enis, MD, FACS is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Enis graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Enis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Enis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans