A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Enis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enis
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Enis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Enis, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Enis graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Enis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Edmund Enis FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 47 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerry E. Enis practice?
- Dr. Jerry Enis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Enis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons.