A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Enis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Enis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Enis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Enis, FACS, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Enis graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Enis has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Cedars Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Edmund Enis FACS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 48 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerry E. Enis practice?
- Dr. Jerry Enis has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Enis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons.