Dr. Jerry Fain MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

May 30th, 2015
Dr Fain is an angel. I have been seeing him for about 4 years and every year have to go back for checkups. I recently saw him and told him what was happening with my pain dr. He couldnt believe how much I had changed for the worse and ordered me some mris. I am waiting to see what they find and am so thankful to Dr Fain for helping me when my pain dr wouldnt. Dr Fain you are truly an angel in disguise and we love you so much.

December 16th, 2014
Always friendly, concerned and attentive.

June 13th, 2013
World Class Doctor, World Class Human Being
Dr. Fain is extremely thorough - even his staff jokes about how thorough he is. During one visit, a staff member was explaining a treatment that I was about to undergo. She smiled in an affectionate way and said, "Dr. Fain being Dr. Fain, he ordered this as well - just in case. He always likes to make sure that everything is covered." He is also well-respected among his peers. I had to see another type of doctor for a different condition. When he found out that Dr. Fain was one of the doctors on my medical team, he said, "Oh, you treat with Jerry Fain? I have a HIGH level of respect for HIM." Dr. Fain takes the time necessary to listen and also to make sure you understand your condition(s)/upcoming treatment plans. I have also noticed how respectful and courteous he is to his staff. He is a world class doctor and a world class human being. I trust him with my life.