A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Flaming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Flaming is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Flaming, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaming graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Flaming has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Salem Hospital
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Lyn Flaming DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Flaming practice?
- Dr. Jerry Flaming has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Flaming practices Family Medicine near Depoe Bay, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, OR.
See Depoe Bay Primary Care Doctors.