A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Floyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Floyd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Floyd, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Floyd graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Floyd has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Bartlett Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Floyd MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry Floyd practice?
- Dr. Jerry Floyd has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Floyd practices Family Medicine near Millington, TN.
See Millington Family Physicians.