A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Floyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Floyd is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Floyd, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Floyd graduated from Spartan Health Sciences University, Vieux Fort. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Floyd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Bartlett Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Rehabilitation Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Floyd accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry R. Floyd practice?
Dr. Jerry Floyd practices Family Medicine near Millington, TN.
See Millington Family Physicians.