A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Followwill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Followwill is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Followwill, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Followwill graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Followwill has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DeTar Hospital Navarro
- Citizens Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Lee Followwill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Jerry L. Followwill practice?
- Dr. Jerry Followwill has 4 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Followwill practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Victoria, TX.
See Victoria Surgeons.