Pediatrician

Nov 11th, 2011

Great and knowledgeable. Up to date on medical issues. Very good with our children. Would recommend him to all of our friends.

Apr 17th, 2011

Keep your children away from Dr. Freed! Everytime we went in to see him he would say, "It will clear up on its own" I finally took my son to another Dr.and to make a long story short my son has been suffering with chronic sinus infections for YEARS! Now my son is looking at sinus surgery, and may have hearing problems due to his impacted sinuses! You can get an appoinment quick with him, but do not even bother!

Horrible advice from a pediatrician show details Horrible advice from a pediatrician
by Jack S. on Feb 26th, 2010

His favorite remedy is "it will take care of itself". Our son was developing a flat spot on the back of his head and we went his advice, our son is now four years old and has a flat spot on the back of his head that he will have for life. Our friends were also patients of his who had a child with a leg problem and of course dr freed says it will fix itself, they got a second opinion, needed serious leg surgery to repair or she would have been crippled for life. Parents keep your children away from this loser!