Family Practitioner, Pediatricians

South Tulsa Pediatrics
7512 E 91st St
Tulsa, OK 74133
918-728-2000
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  show details
Nov 11th, 2011

Great and knowledgeable. Up to date on medical issues. Very good with our children. Would recommend him to all of our friends.

|  show details
Apr 17th, 2011

Keep your children away from Dr. Freed! Everytime we went in to see him he would say, "It will clear up on its own" I finally took my son to another Dr.and to make a long story short my son has been suffering with chronic sinus infections for YEARS! Now my son is looking at sinus surgery, and may have hearing problems due to his impacted sinuses! You can get an appoinment quick with him, but do not even bother!

|  Horrible advice from a pediatrician  |  show details
by Jack S. on Feb 26th, 2010

His favorite remedy is "it will take care of itself". Our son was developing a flat spot on the back of his head and we went his advice, our son is now four years old and has a flat spot on the back of his head that he will have for life. Our friends were also patients of his who had a child with a leg problem and of course dr freed says it will fix itself, they got a second opinion, needed serious leg surgery to repair or she would have been crippled for life. Parents keep your children away from this loser!

|  Gentle Demeanor  |  show details
by raggedyanne on Jun 18th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Freed is not our regular pediatrician but he was at the hospital after my son was born because his regular pediatrician was not able to be there. In the hospital he was extremely gentle, warm, and kind. I could not get over how he gentle he was with my son. He also was very thorough and took some pre-emptive measures to make sure my son did not have severe jaundice.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
 |  caring pediatrician  |  show details
by jtreseder on Apr 25th, 2008 on kudzu.com

Dr. Jerry Freed is a wonderful pediatrician. He is very caring and gentle with my son, and is great with kids of all ages. I always feel very comforted after we go and see him. He really listens and does what is best for the patient.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com