A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Garrett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrett
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Garrett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Garrett, DDS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Garrett has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry S Garrett DDS and MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry S. Garrett practice?
- Dr. Jerry Garrett has 6 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Garrett practices Urology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newhall, CA and Mission Hills, CA.
See Burbank Urologists.