A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Garrett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Garrett, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Garrett has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garrett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Jerry S. Garrett practice?
Dr. Jerry Garrett practices Urology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA and Tarzana, CA.
See Burbank Urologists.