A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Garrett is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garrett
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Garrett Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Garrett, DDS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Enlarged Prostate (Prostatic Hyperplasia)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Garrett has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry S Garrett DDS and MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry S. Garrett practice?
- Dr. Jerry Garrett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Garrett practices Urology near Burbank, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newhall, CA.
See Burbank Urologists.