A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Gee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Gee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Lung Diseases
- Obstructive Lung Diseases
- Occupational Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gee graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gee has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Woman's Hospital of Texas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Brooksher Gee MD is a male Pediatrician, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry B. Gee practice?
- Dr. Jerry Gee has 1 office location.
Dr. Jerry Gee practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians.