A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry George, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. George has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Jacob George DO is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry J. George practice?
- Dr. Jerry George has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerry George practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Port Jefferson Station, NY and Riverhead, NY.
See East Setauket Internists and East Setauket Oncologists.