A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. George Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry George, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. George has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Jacob George DO is a male Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry J. George practice?
- Dr. Jerry George has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jerry George practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY and Port Jefferson Station, NY.
See East Setauket Internists and East Setauket Oncologists.