Learn more about Dr. Jerry George:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry George is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. George
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry George, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
Education & Awards
Dr. George graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. George has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- John T Mather Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Jacob George DO is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Jerry J. George practice?
- Dr. Jerry George has 5 office locations.
Dr. Jerry George practices Internal Medicine and Hematology & Oncology near East Setauket, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Smithtown, NY and Port Jefferson Station, NY.
See East Setauket Internists and East Setauket Oncologists.