Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerry George
Dr. Jerry George, DO is a Doctor primarily located in East Setauket, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Smithtown, NY (and 3 other locations). He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Hematology and Oncology. Dr. George is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital, John T Mather Memorial Hospital and Peconic Bay Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerry George has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
Dr. Jerry George is similar to the following 3 Doctors near East Setauket, NY.
Dr. Joan Dobbs
Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
East Setauket, NY 0 mi53
Dr. Yelda Nouri
Internal Medicine, Residency
East Setauket, NY 0 mi6
Dr. Noshir Dacosta
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
East Setauket, NY 0 mi32