A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Ginsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Ginsberg is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ginsberg graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ginsberg has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Ginsberg DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Jerry Ginsberg practice?
- Dr. Jerry Ginsberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Ginsberg practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians and Philadelphia General Practitioners.