Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Jerry Ginsburg
Dr. Jerry Ginsburg, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Salinas, CA. He has 46 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology, Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Ginsburg is affiliated with George L Mee Memorial Hospital, Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula and Natividad Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Jerry Ginsburg has the following 3 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Jerry Ginsburg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Salinas, CA.
Dr. Susan Shuchter
Internal Medicine, Nephrology
Salinas, CA 0.01 mi48
Dr. Erica Chan
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine
Salinas, CA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Chandrika Krishna
Salinas, CA 0.01 mi30