A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Jerry Gluckman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Jerry Gluckman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Jerry Gluckman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gluckman graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Gluckman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Jerry Gluckman MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Jerry Gluckman practice?
- Dr. Jerry Gluckman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Jerry Gluckman practices Internal Medicine near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Internists.