Dr. Jerry Gluckman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Jerry Gluckman?

July 21st, 2017

Great Doctor, Awful Office Staff

I have been a patient of doctor Gluckman for 20+ years. I was a patient of his when he was in private practice. Brandywine Medical Associates has been the ruination of him. It's all about the money with this outfit. Because there is a certain number of patients the Dr needs to see in a day you are lucky if you get 5 minutes with him some days. The office staff is horrible and always changing. You never see the same faces twice. Being a regular patient they act like they have never seen you before. They never let you speak with the Doctor, they prefer you come in so that they can collect for an office visit. If you have a question about anything other than setting up an office visit makes you want to rip your hair out.

December 14th, 2016

after dr hill retired i was given dr gluckman for dr hills replacement. i got the feeking he wanted me out the door as fast as possable. all he did for my first vist was to sit at the computer and look over stuff. bad part was he told me i needed some lab test to check my thyroid condition witch i did not have. i left his office and about a 15 minute drive to lab to have blood work. after done i had a 5ninute ride home and got a phone call from my drugest that he prescribed medication for my thyroid before lab blood work was even finish. i fouond another doctor at the hospital who had me go for blood work again and was told my tyhroid was in great shape and if i would have taken the medication dr gluckman prescribed it would have caused me problems. so for a doctor prescribing medication before seeing lab results he is pitifull as far as im concerned. i would recamend people stear away from that guy.

May 22nd, 2015

Old time Doctor

Dr. G is like an old time doctor, friendly and easy to talk to.

August 6th, 2013

Stay Away

The receptionist on the phone is extremely rude and unhelpful. Not only that she puts you on hold every time you call. Dr. Gluckman himself does not follow up on any lab tests and he basically ushers you out the door as quickly as possible. Find someone else.

June 5th, 2013

Former patient

My experience with Dr. Gluckman over a 20 years span was, thank God , uneventful. Lucky for me, I had no health issues during that time other than colds, the flu etc. However, the past 6 months have been a horrible experience with both Dr. Gluckman and the staff at Brandywine Medical except for the receptionist--I forget her name. Getting an appointment usually took 3 to 4 days, and then the wait time averaged 45 to 60 minutes--it was obvious, patients were over scheduled and the time you spent with the doctor lasted from 5 to 15 minutes if you were lucky. My main complaint with Dr. Gluckman's practice is their policy of the doctor not calling the patient back after a test came back negative. When I called the office to talk with the doctor, I was told that he was too busy to do a call back even though I still was in severe pain. In fact, I was told if I wanted to talk with the doctor, I should make another appointment that I would be responsible for paying for even though I was still in pain. I should also point out that before I left his office , Dr. Gluckman promised to call me once he received my test results. He did not. My experience with Dr. Gluckman and his staff, in my opinion, was rude (except for the receptionist) and somewhat irresponsible. Needlesstosay, I have moved on and hope never to have such an awful experience again.

October 17th, 2012

Find Someone Else!!!

My overall experience with Dr. Gluckman was awful. I made an appointment with Dr. Gluckman and the day i show up they ask who my appointment is for and i say Gluckman. The receptionist tells me that he is no longer taking new patient even though he scheduled an appointment to see me which made completely no sense. So instead of telling me when i call for an appointment that he is full they tell me when i show up for the appointment. So anyway they took it upon themselves to set me up with a completely different doctor in their same building for that time. So i got to see the mystery doctor and she can barely speak english. Dont go to this place it is like a circus act!!!

June 1st, 2011

I felt completely at ease. He made the whole process very easy! Accurate diagnosis and treatment. Thank you!

May 19th, 2011

great doctor

he is the best dr. i have had in years answers every question and i never have a problem getting in to see him

August 10th, 2017